To implement this there are 2 actions required:
The first is to change profile option:
1. Login to Applications as System Administrator.
2. Select: System Administrator > Profile - System.
3. Query profile "Corporate Branding Image for Oracle Applications".
4. Change the SITE level value to the name of the custom image file (e.g. dba_arena_custom.gif).
5. Save the change.
The second action is performed on the Application server:
1. Open a telnet/PuTTY session to the Application server and source Applications environment.
2. Navigate to the $OA_MEDIA directory.
3. Copy the custom image file to this directory and make sure the image size is 155*20 pixels
and permissions are set properly.
Now clear the browser cache and access the environment. Now the new logo should be rendered.